The safest way to pay
Bluechain’s patented multi-factor security solution eliminates the most common forms of fraud on both card-present and card-not-present transactions.
Bluechain security ticks every box
- Only Bluechain customers can authorise payments on their eCard.
- The identities of both parties are verified.
- Every eCard is associated with an owner-registered device.
- The user’s account details are not stored on their phone.
- The user’s bank account or bank-issued credit card details are never disclosed to the merchant.
- Bank accounts and credit cards linked to an eCard must be owner-verified.
- There is no possibility of unauthorised use of lost or stolen cards.
- There is no possibility of man-in-the-middle or man-in-the-browser fraud.
- Bluechain eCards cannot be faked.
Eliminates the major causes of fraud
Bluechain eliminates unauthorised-card-use, man-in-the-middle and man-in-the-browser fraud. The identities of both parties and their account or card details are never revealed during or after the transaction. And even it was possible to intercept and decrpyt the transaction (it isn’t), the account owner still has to approve the payment on an owner-registered device.
Bluechain secures every transaction
Bluechain security is applied to every type of transaction: pay-me, web-pay, pay-anyone, bill-pay, and phone-pay. And when a credit card is attached to a Bluechain eCard, Bluechain does what Visa and MasterCard can’t and secures the card details, even when paying online.
Every transaction must be approved by the account holder
Funds cannot be debited from the user’s account without the knowledge and approval of the user. If the user’s mobile device is lost or stolen, the Bluechain app is fully protected to prevent unauthorised use. And at no stage during or after a transaction are the user’s account details disclosed to the merchant, another Bluechain user or any other party involved in the transaction.
Every transaction has a unique signature
Bluechain securely binds the validated identities of both parties to the transaction details and the account-holder’s authorisation. And each eCard is associated with an owner-registered device. So every authorised transaction has a unique signature which cannot be reused or faked.